.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

An Every Day Occurrence

As for me, I delight In the everyday Way, Among mist-wrapped vines And rocky caves. Here in the wilderness I am completely free, With my friends, The white clouds, Idling forever. There are roads, But they do not reach the world; Since I am mindless, Who can rouse my thoughts? On a bed of stone I sit, Alone in the night, While the round moon Climbs up Cold Mountain. - Han shan ( 8th century)

Thursday, August 12, 2004

The Ultimate Crapper is more like it. Ugh.

We bought The Ultimate Chopper last year and bought some of the extras that go with it. About a month after we got it and had been using it, the plastic top case cracked and the blade snapped.

My husband has been trying ever since to get some type of response from them but they could give a flying hoot about past customers. They want your money and to be done with you.

So, I e-mailed them on Monday and it's now Thursday. Have I heard from them? No.

Considering my hubby tried the phone thing several times and got placed on indefinite hold, I guess I'll have to chalk it up to a bad company selling horrible products and who provide absolutely no customer service at all. :(

Well, that also teaches me to ask lots of questions when those phone reps try for the upsell. I'll make them fax me a guarantee in writing before I buy, too.

Trash, just trash, that's what that Ultimate Crapper is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home